I would love to welcome you to the amazing country of Kyrgyzstan my second home. My name is Alex and I'm from Madison, Wisconsin United States and I have been working in Kyrgyzstan as a guide/tour leader and previously a Peace Corps Volunteer developing tourism since 2014. I speak almost fluent Kyrgyz and I’m able to build you custom-made program to your liking.
- If you like self driving jeep tours rent one of my Russian Buhankas 4x4 Camper Vans in Bishkek which are great for the Pamir Highway the M41.
- If you love trekking I know the best places from first-hand account and I can set you up with the right guide and permits needed.
- If you are interested in getting close to Kyrgyz culture you can trust me and my relationships with my local guides to show you the most authentic places and people.
- If you are ready to ski bottomless powder here in Kyrgyzstan from Yurts in the backcountry I'm able to make it happen for you.
- If you like discovering new places I would love to be your guide and we can make a plans to explore the most remote places in Central Asia.
Just picture yourself ski touring from Yurts in the backcountry with bottomless power. Or picture yourself opening the doors of your UAZ Buhanka camper van to put on your skins to guide yourself. Any time is a great time to come to Kyrgyzstan and let me help you make it unforgettable!
Let's find where the road ends and the adventure begins!
My skills, interests, and hobbies: My Interests: Shooting film, there is so much to shoot in Kyrgyzstan! My hobbies: Trekking to Ala Kol, biking around Suong Kul, ski touring in Issky-Kul, listening to podcasts, spending time in my garden in Bishkek, and updatting my Buhankas.
Services in: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan
Role: Registered Tour company