I would love to welcome you to the amazing country of Kyrgyzstan my second home. My name is Alex and I'm from Madison, Wisconsin United States and I have been working in Kyrgyzstan as a guide/tour leader and previously a Peace Corps Volunteer developing tourism since 2014. I speak almost fluent Kyrgyz and I’m able to build you custom-made program to your liking.
- If you like self-driving jeep tours rent one of my Russian Buhankas 4x4 Camper Vans in Bishkek which are great for the Pamir Highway the M41.
- If you love trekking I know the best places from first-hand account and I can set you up with the right guide and permits needed.
- If you are interested in getting close to Kyrgyz culture you can trust me and my relationships with my local guides to show you the most authentic places and people.
- If you are ready to ski bottomless powder here in Kyrgyzstan from Yurts in the backcountry I'm able to make it happen for you.
- If you like discovering new places I would love to be your guide and we can make a plans to explore the most remote places in Central Asia.
- Just picture yourself ski touring from Yurts in the backcountry with bottomless power.
- Picture yourself opening the doors of your UAZ Buhanka camper van to put on your skins to guide yourself.
Any time is a great time to come to Kyrgyzstan and let me help you make it unforgettable!
Let's find where the road ends and the adventure begins!
My skills, interests, and hobbies: My Interests: Shooting film, there is so much to shoot in Kyrgyzstan! My hobbies: Trekking to Ala Kol, biking around Suong Kul, ski touring in Issky-Kul, listening to podcasts, spending time in my garden in Bishkek, and updatting my Buhankas.
Services in: Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan
Role: Registered Tour company