Hi dear friends and guests,
My name is Akbar. I am kyrgyz and I am 25 years young :) I love my country and would be more than happy to discover our beautiful Kyrgyzstan!
- I have finished my bachelors degree in Antalya, Turkey in the department of Civil Engineering. Antalya is one of the most visited places in the world and paralelly with my education I used to work in part time job showing around Antalya to tourists from all over the world. I have got 4 years of experience in tourism.
- I started traveling when I was 18. Visited countries: USA, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Russia
- Today I am offering to our dear guests tours all around Kyrgyzstan and Central Asia!
- Travel and engineering are my passion.
- Will do my best to organize you safe and fun trip to Kyrgyzstan and/or Central Asia.
Services I provide are as follows:
-Airport transfers to City (and back)
-Treatment with Kymyz (horse milk)
-Personal Guide in Bishkek/Osh cities
And many more upon your request :)
Come and visit Kyrgyzstan we will do the rest for you!
My skills, interests, and hobbies: Traveling -Exploring new cultures -Meeting new people -Reading -Sports -Horseriding -Engineering
Trip Request for: Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan
Role: Certified/licensed Guide
Years of experience: 4