I would love to welcome you to the amazing country of Kyrgyzstan my second home. My name is Alex and I'm from Madison, Wisconsin United States and I have been working in Kyrgyzstan as a tour leader and previously a Peace Corps Volunteer developing tourism since 2014. I speak almost fluent Kyrgyz and I’m able to build you custom-made program.
- If you love trekking I know the best places from first-hand account and I can set you up with the right guide and permits needed.
- If you are interested in getting close to Kyrgyz culture you can trust me and my relationships with my local guides to show you the most authentic places and people.
- If you like self-driving jeep tours rent one of my Russian Buhankas 4x4 Camper Vans in Bishkek.
- If you are ready to ski bottomless powder here in Kyrgyzstan from Yurts in the backcountry I'm able to make it happen for you.
- Any time is a great time to come to Kyrgyzstan and let me help you make it unforgettable!
Take a look at my top 10 Reasons to visit Kyrgyzstan
Let's find where the road ends and the adventure begins!
My skills, interests, and hobbies: My hobbies: Trekking to Ala Kol, biking around Suong Kul, ski touring in Issky-Kul, spending time in my garden in Bishkek, and updating my camper vans.
Trip Request for: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan
Role: Registered Tour company
Years of experience: 6