Home > Uzbekistan > Blog > Article
Top 5 reasons to visit Tashkent
Enjoy wide range of activities in Tashkent!
- Restaurants and cafes in Tashkent surprise you with perfect service and food quality. You will be amazed with wide range of cuisines like Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Spanish and so on. You will enjoy not only good food but also good level of hospitality and stylish interior.
- Bazaars play important role in oriental cultures. For real shopping experience visit Tashkent bazaars. Especially, Chorsu bazaar is considered the oldest bazaar in Tashkent and one of the oldest on the Silk Road.
- Tashkent Gardens and parks: There are lots of beautiful gardens and parks in Tashkent. Take a day to see 4500 species including plants and flowers at Tashkent Botanic Garden or enjoy in Japanese Garden in Tashkent.
- There are 110 different Museums, Theatres and Galleries in Uzbekistan. More than 7000 of best works of Uzbek masters are displayed in Museum of applied art where you will able to get acquainted with Uzbek culture.
- Tashkent subway has 29 stations. Each station has its own unique architectural features: marble, granite, glass, art ceramics, ganch and other decorations. The architecture of the Tashkent metro stations is one of the most beautiful in the world and it is traditionally a destination for travelers and guests during sightseeing tours around the city. Artistic decoration of each station designed by leading architects of Uzbekistan and each reflects stations name.