We are the team of guides and drivers in Kyrgyzstan, we love what we do and we enjoy our job!
Hospitality, professionalism, good mood and positive emotions are our theme!
Our cars are Honda odyssey - Business class with Air conditioner - 7 seat- a lots of space and comfort, Subaru impresa 4x4, nissan tino, toyota funcargo, 4x4 Toyota 4runner)
- Used to be a foreign exchange student in USA.
- Love to travel
- Know the history of my country, legends, stories etc.
- Passed the professiinal tranings on first aid. So the safety is very important in our tours
- I have a great team of nice people who loves their job, knows how to present our country and what to show )))
- 27 year old man, married, teacher of law at Alatoo University, study Phd on international law.
My skills, interests, and hobbies: Travel, adventure, law, gym, cars, trekking,hiking, horse riding, judo, films, music, camping etc...
Trip Request for: Kyrgyzstan
Role: Certified/licensed Guide
Years of experience: 8