Emma and Team
Create your uncommon adventures with my team!
Egiimaa (Emma), I am a tour guide since 2014. Mongolia is truly an uncommon adventure that will challenge and fascinate the most experienced traveler.
We can offer a variety of itineraries that may include domestic flights, local night buses, car rental, excursions (group or private) together with hotels that offer a good quality/price ratio.
We create tailor-made programs, according to your tastes, your needs, and obligations, with one a single goal: to make your trip to Mongolia unforgettable.
Have a look at our “examples of itineraries” below. Our itineraries are flexible and can be adjusted according to your preferences and the time you have available.
Travel with us to explore the last great nomadic culture... rolling grassy steppes... from the Gobi desert to the snowy peaks of the Altai mountains... crystal waters of Lake Khovsgol... Buddhist temples and shamans... the Naadam Festival... the Reindeer People...
- Horse Treks:
- 9 days horse trek to Reindeer people
- 13, 14 and 6 days horse trek in Central Mongolia
- Overland Trips to
- Crystal clear Lake Khovsgol
- Ancient capital Khar Khorin
- The homeland of the Dinosaurs - The Gobi
- Singing dunes
- Khustai National park - The wild horses
- Terelj National Park - The tallest Equestrian Statue
- The youngest extinct Volcano
- Hot springs
- Homestay - Experience nomadic culture
- Day trips to National parks around the capital city.
- City tour - Shopping
Services in: Mongolia
Role: Registered Tour company
Years of experience: 5