Indy Guide has the largest selection local guides, drivers, tour operators and hosts in underrated destinations such as Central Asia, Caucasus, Russia & Mongolia.
Indy Guide is the first peer-to-peer travel marketplace for this region and a cost-efficient alternative to conventional tour agencies. We connect travellers with 1000 local providers in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Russia, Pakistan, India and (Western-)China. This makes Indy Guide the largest network of local personal guides, drivers, hosts and tour operators for this underrated part of the word (read the full story in Forbes.com).
- We help travellers by making the market of local tourism providers accessible and more transparent with fixed prices and ratings.
- We help local tourism providers by promoting their services to a worldwide audience.
Indy Guide is an independent resource of travel information. We provide visa requirements for 193 nationalities, a Q&A section with local experts, a Travel Photo collection and an open Blog, where everyone can share their insights and experiences.
Why choose Indy Guide
- We are independent: We are not a tour operator. Indy Guide is a transparent marketplace where you can find trustworthy local providers.
- We are transparent: Choose from a wide range of offers with fixed prices and honest feedbacks.
- We support local tourism providers: Enjoy an authentic experience for a more reasonable price than foreign travel agencies.
How to book
- 1 Choose a listed offer or post your individual request
- 2 Discuss the details with your local provider
- 3 Pay a deposit of 10% online (by credit card/Stripe)
- 4 Receive an email confirmation with the details