For Hosts, Guides and Tour operators: Connect with travelers from around the world

INDY GUIDE Hosts with Ati Tosun

INDY GUIDE is a social entrepreneurship project to promote Silk Road Destinations as travel destinations and to support the local tourism providers. We are your travel community and booking platform for Central Asia, Caucasus, Russia  & Mongolia.

If you would like to join our community, we are more than happy to have you. Simply register and tell us what you offer and after a quick review, your listing will be posted, ready to take bookings! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Membership and creating a listing is free. You’ll only pay a service fee (10%) when you confirm a booking. This fee is used for promoting your country, your profile and your tours and maintaining the platform. You set the price and conditions for your offers. 

For a confirmed booking, the customer pays a deposit of 10% of the listed price online (no credit card fees, secure payment via Stripe) and the remaining 90% of the listed price is paid directly to you on arrival (usually in cash).

We are looking for local hosts who: 

  • love to work with travelers from around the world.
  • try their best so customers can enjoy the trip.
  • intend to share their knowledge about their homeland.
  • like to improve their tourism skills.
  • are flexible and adaptable.

Your benefits: More Business Opportunities

  • free registration and unlimited listings
  • new customers through marketing activities
  • support & trainings

Two important rules

  • Your listed price (incl. commission) on INDY GUIDE  may not be higher than on any other public platform or website.
  • Do not share any contact information (like phone no., E-Mail, URL, company name, or company logo) in listings, private messages, or profiles. Instead use the built-in chat system. After the booking, guest and host will receive a booking confirmation with each other's contact details.

We kindly ask you to respect the rules. Otherwise we will have to ban your account after a warning.

Get more visibility

  • List your first offer here
  • Publish your own articles and share your knowledge and stories on Indy Guide Blog here. Your article and your profile will be pushed to travelers and on social media.