Indy Guide GmbH
info (at) indy-guide.com
Use of Personal Details (Purpose of Register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of the Indy Guide Service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary and changeable by the user (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information Content of the Register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address, bank account
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the Indy Guide Service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about the Indy Guide Service usage, e.g. number of times the user has logged in
Regular Sources of Information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the Indy Guide Service or when using it later.
Regular Handovers of the Information
Transfers of the Information outside Switzerland, the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of Switzerland, the EU and the European Economic Area.
Register Protection Principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.