Legal Disclosure

Alexandra Tosun
Indy Guide GmbH
Humbelrain 9
8824 Schönenberg
Switzerland

Contact (Form)
Telephone: +41 79 617 50 93
E-Mail: info@indy-guide.com
Website: http://www.indy-guide.com


Terms of Use

Indy Guide is a social media service that allows its users (customers and travel operators respectively) to exchange services with each other (hereinafter “Indy Guide Service”). The Indy Guide Service may only be used in accordance with these terms of use. Indy Guide reserves the right to change these terms of use if required. Valid terms of use can be found from Indy Guide’s website.

Rights of Content

The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the Indy Guide Service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the Indy Guide Service (for example in Google Ads, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and furthermore allow Indy Guide to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the Indy Guide Service.  However, other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically agreed otherwise. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the Indy Guide Service. Indy Guide has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.

Disclaimer

No guarantees of the functioning of the Indy Guide Service are given. Indy Guide has no responsibilities for the content of the listings nor for the carrying out of the listed services (tours, guides, accommodations, Visa support). The service provider (travel operator etc.) alone is responsible for the quality and execution of his or her listed services. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the Indy Guide Service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. Under no circumstances Indy Guide can be held liable for damages that are caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the Indy Guide Service, and expect it to remain there.

Accountability for Content

The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality of the users. Indy Guide is only responsible for its own content on these web pages. Indy Guide reserves the right to remove contents of users at any time if deemed appropriate. 

Accountability for Links

Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.

Copyright

Our web pages and their contents are subject to Swiss copyright law. Every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of works are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable.

The Removal of a User

Indy Guide has the right to remove any user from Indy Guide and terminate its right of use of the Indy Guide Service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.

Communication

No contact information (like phone no., E-Mail, URL, company name, or company logo) in listings, private messages, profile page, or profile picture are allowed. Instead the users use the built-in chat system. Once a reservation is confirmed, the user will get the service provider’s contact information.

For Service Providers: Payment

Indy Guide collects a deposit of 15% when the booking is made. The customer will pay the remaining 85% directly to the service provider.

Cancellation

Cancellations can be made free of charge only up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service (reimbursement of the deposit in the amount of 15%).

Visa-Support

Indy Guide supports the users in the process of receiving the necessary visas etc. However, under no circumstances Indy Guide can be held liable for damages if visas or entries in specific countries were refused.  

Applicable Law / Jurisdiction

The Indy Guide Service and its terms of use shall be under Swiss law. Place of jurisdiction shall be Zurich, Switzerland.