Hello dear Guests! My name is Islom and I am professional English and Russian speaking Tourist Guide Certified by Uzbektourism NC (Reg. # A-495/H). Experience for more than 7 years.
Excursion giving routes: Karakalpakstan and Khorezm; (Aral Sea extreme tours, Camels, Desert and Yurt camp, Muynak, Ayazkala, Tuprakkala, Savitskiy Museum; Khiva Ichan kala (internal fortress) and Dishan kala (external fortress), Nurullabay Palace Complex, Mamun Academy of Sciences, Urgench).
- Organizing and Giving Excursions in ancient cities of the Great Silk Road: Nukus, Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand, Tashkent, Ferghana, Termez;
- Transport Services;
- Uzbek local Cuisine with masterclass;
- Reservation of best hotels, air-tickets, railway-tickets;
- Organizing cultural events and folkshows, concerts;
- Walking tours, Cultural tours, Gastronomic tours, Historical sightseeing tours, Hiking and trekking, Yurt Camp stay tours, Biking tours, and etc
A unique experience for all guests and tourists to be part of the Uzbek lifestyle.
Do not miss a Chance of Visiting Land of Wonders! Special discounts for orders until April 30, 2020!
Welcome to Uzbekistan! Welcome to Khiva!
Your PRIVATE GUIDE in Uzbekistan and Central Asia
My skills, interests, and hobbies: Well experienced, easy-going, responsible, punctual, organiser, helpful, trustworthy, energetic, open-minded I am really interested in meeting new people and of course introducing them my beautiful country Uzbekistan, showing our culture, Uzbek local cuisine, history, traditions and habits, national festivals and holidays, nature, world of flora and fauna. In my free time I love playing table tennis and going for swimming with my friends. I also love travelling undiscovered places.
Trip Request for: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
Role: Certified/licensed Guide
Years of experience: 7