My name is Kirill. I'm 28 years old. I'm married.
I was born and grow up in Almaty in the family of travelers. Six years I lived in Europe and traveled a lot. Traveling, I realized how important a quality service for good travel. And I decided return to Almaty and become a guide and provide high-level service in the Almaty region, because I fell in love with Almaty region since childhood.
I'm speaking English and Polish languages. I have 5-year experience with off-road tours around Almaty region and Kazakhstan. My driving is very safe and comfortable. I am very open minded, cheerful, positive and attentive professional guide.
I would be glad to help you organize the journey of your dream. I will show you the most beautiful places in the Almaty region, we are cook a barbecue in a camp, tell you about the traditions and customs of the Kazakh people.
I'm sure you will be satisfied!
There are a lot of beautiful and unique places for tourism and recreation in Kazakhstan (Almaty region). And, of course, you would like the most comfortable way to visit them.
Because of bad road conditions in wild regions of Kazakhstan, there is no way for big comfortable buses in some unique interesting nature places. That’s why SUV travelling give you more possibilities to involved into the amazing wild world of Kazakhstan’s nature.
I offer to you trips by the comfortable car Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2009 with AC, DVD and fridge. My car is ideal as for long-distance travel, as for business class transfer from airport and around the city. Max 6 persons
I'm successfully completed and passed the 12 steps of EastguidesWest's Circle of Service Excellence training.
- Horse riding in Almaty region
- Rent a car with driver-guide
- Tours to (Charyn Canyon, Big Almaty Lake, Medeo, Kolsay lake, Altyn Emel National Park, Kaindy lake, Tamgaly Petroglyphs, Turgen waterfalls, Bartogai lake, Issyk-Kul lake, Karakol and et al.
- Hiking to Peak Furmanov, Big Almaty Peak, Turist Peak, Manshuk Mametova lake and et al.
- Transfers from/to airport/trainstation, Bishkek, Karakol, Shymkent, Issyk-Kul, Alakol lake.
- Birdwatching in Almaty region
- Phototour Plateau Assy
- Fishining in Kolsay lake, Balhash lake and Ili river.
- Offroad tours
- Backcountry ski and snowboard tours
If you have any questions about tours or need help in Almaty, please feel free to get in touch.
My skills, interests, and hobbies: Traveling, SUV traveling, hiking, freeride, backcountry, photography, filming, cooking.
Services in: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan