1.Day. Osh - SaryTash - SaryMogol - Tulparkul.
- In the morning drive to Tulparkul lake and you will cross two passes Taldyk (the highest pass in Kyrgyzstan 3615m and Chyirchyk passes which is surrounded with shepherd’s yurts.2408m) In Tulparkul lake there are some small lakes. From that place, you can see Lenin peak 7134m high which covered with snow. Sleep in a Yurt camp in a Tulparkul.
2.Day. Tulparkul - SaryMogol - SaryTash - Karakul - Murgab
- The highest part of Pamir highway is adorned with the Karakul Lake. Located at an altitude of 3914 m its name is translated as “The Black Lake”. Pamir highway lies several hundred meters from the shores of this natural sight, and one can enjoy the view of the lake for 40 km. There is also a village with the same name, Karakul that stands out with its severe view. You will stop at Akbaital pass which is the highest pass in Tajikistan 4655m above the sea level. Night in a Hostel in Murgab.
3.Day. Murgab - Pshart(valley) Murgab – Madian pick up
- In the morning driver will drive you to Pshart valley for drop off and you can hike 6-7hours to Madian. Around 6 or 7 pm he will come to pick up from Madian and will drive to Murgab. Night in a Pamir hotel in Murgab.
4.Day. Murgab-Alichur-Bulunkul-Yashilkul-Bulunkul-Razvilka- Langer
- On the way to Bulunkul you will cross Khargush pass 4283m high above the sea level. You can stop in some beautiful places to enjoy the scenery and stop at the lakes of Bulunkul and Yashilkul. Night in aDavlyathon homestay in Langar.
5.Day. Langar - Yamchun - BibiFatima - Ishakshim
- In the morning drive from Langar to Ishkashim. On the way, you can visit Yamchun fortress, Bibi Fatima hot spring, and solo calendar in Yamg village and so on. Sleep in Ishkashim.
6.Day. Ishkashim - GarmChashma - Khorog
- Stopping in historical places like also Kakh-Khahafotress included and drive to GarmChashma hot spring based at 2325 meters and known since Silk road Merchants. The starting point of wakhan and area becoming wider and you will see the different people who are Pamiri who speak differently than Farsi. Stay in Khorog.
7.Day. Khorog - Kalaikumb
- Drive to Rushan along the river Panj. Overside of the river you can see many different villages Afghanistan scenery is very different and every 20 km changing. The amazing Jiziew valley is the part of Bartang valley. Kalai-Khumb is the first district in Pamir if you come from the Dushanbe side.
8.Day. Kalaikumb - Kulab - Dushanbe
- Drive from KalaiKhumb to Kulob area where you can see Khulbuk Caravan Saray. This place was very popular between the Merchants during the old time. Caravan Saray is located on the road of the old silk road and people used to stop and had a rest.