MARINE EXCURSION TO PUTYATIN ISLAND WITH LOTOSES AND BEACH REST!
Colorful Shooter Bay with its diverse small bays and sandy beaches invites you to plunge into the embrace of a remote island, attracting its visitors again and again. More than ten unique beaches on the way to “5 fingers” sea rocks with fur seals and cormorants! Rocks in the form of fancy animals and a bay of marble will not leave you indifferent.
If you want this tour with an overnight stay in tents, then the kind and responsible staff of our tent camp, beach activities, excursions, sea delicacies and a long-awaited rest on the unique shores of the sea of your native land are waiting for you! Fascinating fishing, dense four meals a day, underwater exploration, even tan and even hiking for mushrooms! Each member of the team will find something for everyone!
Camping “Star of Putyatin” will also provide additional services:
- Massage on a specially equipped table!
- Riding a quad bike!
- SUP board on the famous lotus lake!!!
- Rent of beach equipment (masks, boats, flippers)
- Visit to the southern borders of the island (underground forays into the imperial catacombs and self-photos against the background of the dragon rock)
- Conquering Startsev Mount and admiring the greatest views with a guide
- Historical tour to the museum and to the commemorative obelisk of Startsev
- Sea voyage to the neighboring island of Askold and boat trips to Marble Bay and “5 Fingers” sea rocks with breathtaking views of Rooster, Elephant and Turtle Rocks!
- Seafood delicacies!
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.