Classical Tour to Uzbekistan: Explore Ancient Cities Tashkent, Samarkand and Bukhara - the Oldest Inhabited Cities in Central Asia.
Tour duration: 6 days/5 nights
Tour date: Flexible
Tour itinerary: Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara-Tashkent
Tour language: English, German, Russian, French, Chinese, Korean, Japan
Day 1: ... - Tashkent (Sightseeing tour duration: 4-5 hours)
Arrive in Tashkent. GLOBAL CONNECT driver will meet you at the Tashkent International Airport and transfer you to the hotel.
14:00 Check in.
15:00 Start sightseeing from Old City part of Tashkent. Visit Khast Imam - a cultic architectural complex and the religious center of Tashkent where the world famous Uthman Quran has been preserved. Khast Imam complex consists of Barak-Khan Madrasah, Tillya Sheikh Mosque, Muyi Muborak Madrasah, Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum, New Khazrati Imam Mosque and the Muftiate building. Drive to Chorsu Bazaar. After exploring the bazaar visit the Monument of Courage, Amir Temur Square, Alisher Navoi State Academic Bolshoi Theatre, Memorial Complex of Memory of Repression Victims, and Independence Square. Dinner. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Tashkent-Samarkand (Free day)
07:30 Breakfast at the hotel.
08:00 Transfer to the South train station.
09:12 Transfer to Samarkand by Express fast train "Shark".
12:29 Arrive in Samarkand. GLOBAL CONNECT driver will meet you at the station and transfer you to the hotel. Check in. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Samarkand-Bukhara (Sightseeing tour duration: 4-5 hours)
08:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
09:00 Check out. Leave your luggage in the hotel and start sightseeing in Samarkand. Visit Gur-Emir Mausoleum, Magnificent Registan Square, Bibi-Khanum Mosque and Siab Bazaar. Luxury Plov for lunch will be arranged by GLOBAL CONNECT. Visit Khazrat Khizr Mosque, Mausoleum of the first President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov, Shakhi-Zinda Necropolis and Ulughbek Observatory, Mausoleum of Saint Daniel. Visit the "Meros" paper mill in Konigil village. Dinner. Pick up your luggage from the hotel and transfer to the train station.
21:03 Transfer to Bukhara by high-speed train "Afrosiyob".
22:34 Arrive in Bukhara. GLOBAL CONNECT driver will meet you at the station and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Bukhara (Sightseeing tour duration: 7-8 hours)
08:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
09:00 Start walking sightseeing tour in Bukhara. Visit Lyabi-Khauz Complex, Magoki-Attori Mosque, Chor-Minor Madrasah, Trade domes, Kalyan Minaret, Kalyan Mosque and Miri-Arab Madrasah. Lunch. Visit Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan madrasahs, Ark Fortress, Bolo-Khauz Mosque, Chashma-Ayub and Ismail Samani mausoleums. After exploring Bukhara city our driver will take you for countryside sightseeing. Visit summer residence of Bukhara’s last emir - Sitorai Mokhi-Khosa, Bakhouddin Naqshbandi Mausoleum and Chor-Bakr Necropolis. Free time. Dinner at Nodir Devonbegi Madrasah Restaurant where you can enjoy Traditional Dance Show. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Bukhara-Tashkent (Free day)
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Free day in Bukhara. (check out is at 11:00)
14:30 Transfer from the hotel to the train station.
15:51 Transfer to Tashkent by high-speed train "Afrosiyob".
19:40 Arrive in Tashkent. GLOBAL CONNECT driver will meet you at the station and transfer you to the hotel. Free time. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Tashkent - …
08:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Free time.
11:00 Check out.
Transfer to the international airport.
- Visa support - Letter of Invitation
- Accommodation based on double/twin shared room with breakfast;
- All airport/train station pick up/drop off services;
- All transportation services during the tour according to the itinerary;
- Local tour guide services during the tour according to the itinerary;
- Entrance tickets to all monuments and museums according to the itinerary;
- Tashkent-Samarkand Express fast train "Shark" e-ticket (business class);
- Samarkand-Bukhara high-speed train "Afrosiyob" e-ticket (second class);
- Bukhara-Tashkent high-speed train "Afrosiyob" e-ticket (second class);
- Local prepaid SIM card with internet access and international calls (with 2 GB internet package);
- Dinner at Nodir Devonbegi Madrasah Restaurant and Traditional Dance Show;
- Luxury Plov for lunch in Samarkand;
- 24 hour customer service.
Price doesn't include:
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Fees for the use of photo and video cameras at the monuments;
- Lunches and dinners.