Sheki is historical city located on the foothills of the Greater Caucasus mountains.
Has nice opportunities for hikers, few architectural masterpieces and very special sense of humour of locals.
Famous for it's culinary specialties - Piti and local kind of Pakhlava (which is called Halva here).
So, this will be continuation of Gabala trip with overnight in Sheki. We will see the same sights -
- Diri Baba mausoleum;
- Yeddi Gumbez mausoleum;
- Nohur gol lake;
- Seven Beauties waterfall;
- The ski slopes of Gabala.
And then we will drive further to explore new places —
- Udi churches in Nij village;
- Waterfall in Khal Khal of Oguz region;
- 2 Caravansary in Sheki, one of which is still offers you a room to sleep and a restaurant to dine;
- Sheki Khan Palace - famous for it's stained glass and paintings;
- Albanian church of 1-4 centuries in Kish village