2-Day Winter Package: Charyn Canyon + Chundja Hot Springs
Number of people in a group & price per person:
1 person: 480$ per person
2 people: 270$ per person
3 people: 230$ per person
4 people: 200$ per person
5 people: 165$ per person
All prices are in USD
Duration: 2 days
Wondering about fun winter activity in Almaty? How about light hiking & relaxation in a hot pool?
See more of Charyn Canyon and combine it with hot spring bathing in Chundja, village located in 4-5 hours drive from Almaty.
- Discover winter Charyn Canyon in two completely different parts: Valley of Castles & Moon Valley
- Our friendly English-speaking guide will introduce you to the local traditions, nature and food
- Enjoy bathing in soothing hot mineral water of Chundja - it contains the noble gas radon that has been used successfully as a natural therapy in many different places all over the world.
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast per person included
What you can expect:
Get picked up from your hotel and meet your experienced guide. It is a long and exciting day in front of us! After 2.5 hours of driving we arrive to Charyn Canyon. Hike 2,5km to have a picnic at Charyn river bank. After spending around 3 hours in the canyon we will leave it and drive to Chundja village, where warm room is ready for your arrival, you'll have some time to relax after the long way and then we'll enjoy dinner at cafe not far from your room. Spend the rest of the evening relaxing and soaking in hot thermal water in outside or inside swimming pools.
Breakfast, some more bathing if you wish and by noon we are leaving hot tube paradise in Chundja to go back to Almaty. On the way back we will stop at another part of boundless Charyn Canyon - Moon Canyon, where it is so easy to imagine that you transferred millions years into the past of the Earth. Lunch at Baiseit village. To get back to Almaty it will take us around 2 hours on Khorgos highway – modern autobahn, so sit back and enjoy the ride. We will drop you off at your hotel.
What is included:
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast per person
- Accomodation (simple hotel in Chundja)
- Water 1l per person per day
- All entry fees
What’s not included:
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.