Degustate the delicious organic wines in Shamakhi Wine House which the best region of winemaking in Azerbaijan !
Since ancient times Shamakhi region (or Shirvan with the old name) was known with its wine industry. Wine making was one of the most popular occupations of this region. "Shirvan Wines" was established here in 2014 to set up the vineyards and produce organic wines. A wine factory with an area of 4398 square meters was built in the vineyard within the wine complex of "Shirvan wines" , which was put into operation in 2018. The Shirvan wines, created from the unity of rich tradition and modern technologies, are made from local and foreign grape varieties, grown in Meysari village, and differ with its unique taste and aroma.
In this winery tour we will give you an opportunities like theese :
• To get acquainted with the process of wine production; How grapes are grown, harvested and turned into wine, which is being done using technical methods
• You will recognize the native-made wines of Azerbaijan, mainly Shamahi which named "Sadaf", "Marjan" and "Makhmari”, are produced under the brand of "Meysari"
• In meantime you also will get a chance of degustation these delicious, distinctive drinks with some tasty appetizers, cheese, dry fruit or something like these .
• At the end You will visit to “Meysari products” store, which also located in the complex, you will find both our wines and natural agricultural products, as well as different types of souvenirs
- Transportation; “еuro5” transport;baby seat (upon request)
- Bottled water
- Friendly English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fee to the Winery
- Wine degustation with snack
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.