Experience the scenery and wildlife of Quba, Tanggalti Canyon, Afrudja waterfall, and Beshbarmaq Dash (Five Finger Mountain) on a guided tour from Baku. This multi-stop tour with round-trip transportation eliminates the need for a rental car; instead of fussing with driving and directions, you can just sit back and enjoy the scenery. As you travel, learn about each natural feature's history and ecosystem through your guide's in-depth commentary.
Access the rugged territory of Azerbijan's mountains in a 4x4 vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Baku makes for a stress-free experience
Guide provides commentary on the environment, wildlife, and flora
• 09:00 – departure from the hotel
• 09:00 – 11:00 - transfer Baku city -Quba city (120 km)
• 11:00 – 11:30 – Quba – Afrudja ascent to waterfall, photoset (45 km from Quba, partially on 4x4 cars)
• 13:00 – 14:00 – lunch (local dishes - milk products, organic fresh vegetables, lamb barbecue, tea, sweets)
• 14:00 – 15:30 – transfer to Beshbarmaq. (50 km from Quba)
• 15:30 – 17:30 – road to Beshbarmaq, visiting holy place, ascent to Beshbarmag, photoset.
• 17:30 – 19:30 – transfer to Baku
On a road back dull scenery north of Baku gets an unexpectedly abrupt and dramatic boost with the looming silhouette of 520m Beshbarmaq Dash (Five Finger Mountain). This mystical peak brandishes a rocky fistful of phallic crags atop a super-steep grassy ridge top. It’s well worth climbing to the summit, not just for the fabulous Caspian views, but also to observe first hand Azerbaijan’s unique take on ‘Islam’.
• Transfer (Mercedes Vito/Viano)
• 4x4 cars
• Guide (Enlish speaking)
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.