Rent Toyota 4Runner 2008


1day - 110$

2-3days - 100$ 

4-6days - 95$

7-13days - 90$

14-21days - 85$

22-27days - 80$

28+ days - 75$

Characteristics of the rental car:

Rent Toyota 4Runner - 2008 year

4.0 petrol engine

Five-speed avtomatical gearbox 
type of fuel gasoline
All wheel drive
fuel consumption 13 liters per 100 km

Number of places 4

Air conditioning


Acceptance and delivery of the car is made in the office in Bishkek

Transfer and return of a car in a non-office car:

At the airport Manas 20 $

In Osh city 300 $


We work in tourism for 10 years. Our company specializes in providing transport for rent. You can order a car anywhere in Kyrgyzstan.

All cars undergo regular technical inspection

All cars are insured

Free service we provide (at the request of the client):

1.Making the program of the tour, based on the wishes of the client

2.Reservation of accommodation along the route 

3.Advice on the whole route

4.Arrange points along the route, through the program on your smartphone or tablet, which you can download in the Play Market or App store


Car delivery procedure

After confirming the reservation of the car:

1.We send you a contract for inspection

2.Prepayment 10%, сash or transfer. The remaining amount of 90% is paid upon receipt of the car in cash along with the deposit

3.Upon receipt of the car, full payment for the rent + $ 500 deposit in cash

4.After the return of the car, drawing up the act of accepting the car and returning the deposit

5.Areas in which you can drive Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan

Extra per day in Tajikistan or Uzbekistan +20$

Included services:
Car with driver
Car without driver
Fuel, petrol
Driver's expenses (meals, accommodation)
Included equipment: Spare wheel and tool kit
Transport: SUV 4x4
Car model and year: Toyota 4Runner 2008
4wd: Yes
Air conditioning: Yes
Payment Method

For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.