We invite you to witness a unique thematic show of hunting birds and dogs:
That's a special atmosphere for those who would like to discover the world of the hunting art.
- Hunting birds (eagles, falcons, hawks)
- Hunting dogs (the breed is: tazy).
Horseback riders dressed in national costumes show how they train birds to hunt.
Horse riding hunt for foxes and hares in the surroundings of Nura village and Suguty / Buguty mountains.
Location and diving time: Nura village. 2,5 hours from Almaty (abt. 5 hours both ends)
- eagles following their hunter's calls
- lure on a stuffed animal fox
- hunting for a pigeon
Tazy (hunting dog)
- hunting for a hare
- hunting for a corsac
- Transport 165$ (up to 4 persons)
- Transport 220$ (up to 8 person)
- Excursion + show 180$ (up to 4 person)
- Excursion + show 240$ (up to 8 person)
Lunch is included into the price.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.