We would like to offer to you go to Sharyn canyons – Kolsay 1 and Kayindy lakes ( two-days tour)
According the program of two-days trip, tourists visit Sharyn canyons. Our tour is the most intensive trip to canyons. You may compare itineraries of local guides, 99% of tourists visits only the Valley of the Castles.
We will visit six locations inside canyons:
1. the Valley of the Castles,
2. panoramic view of the Valley of the castles
3. Lunar canyons’s viewpoint,
4. the Stone Shelf,
5. Napoleon, ,
6..the Austrian spot
Also you will go on a tour by jeep and you get pleasure and incredible sensations from travelling by jeep.
A brilliant in the route’s crown is a visit to the mountain lakes Saty (Kolsay Lake), Kaindy Lake.
07:00. Departure to Sharyn canyons (200 km). We will visit 6 stunning locations inside canyons.
12:00. Visiting of the Valley of the Castles (Red Canyon or Qyzylsay), trekking inside canyon (1,5 km) and Panoramic site.
13:00. Lunches in boxes.
14:00. Visiting of Lunar (Moon) canyon panoramic site (25 km). Departure to the Stone shelf (20 km). Visiting Napoleon and the Austrian spot (15 km).
17:00. Departure to Saty village. Dinner and overnight in the guest house (Saty village, 120 km).
Evening bonfire, guest house sauna visiting are included in price.
08:00. Breakfast in the guest house.
09:00. Departure to Saty lake (Kolsay 1st lake, 15 km).
10:00. Trekking around the lake.
12:00. Departure to Kaindy lake (15 km).
13:00. Trekking around the lake, visiting of three panoramic sites (1,5 km).
14:00. Returning to the guest house.
15:00. Late lunch in the guest house.
16:00. Returning to Almaty (285 km).
20:00. Arrival to Almaty.
Price: 192.5 USD per person in a group of 2, total 385 USD
- transportation by SUV
- English-speaking guide-driver
- 1 night accommodation in the guest house, Saty, overnight
- sightseeing tour according to the program
- ecological fees in accordance with the program
- mineral water 2L p/p daily
- full board: BLD
Price does not include:
- soft and alcohol drinks, snacks
- rent of personal clothes, shoes
- telephone calls, personal expenses
- breakfast of the first day, dinner of the last day
Have a nice day,