23 days of the unique trip to remote valleys hidden in Pamir mountains. During this exciting adventure, we'll visit the famous Bartang valley with its branch valleys Jizev, Bardara and Khafrazdara. Bartang valley is well known for its remoteness, breathtaking views, forgotten villages with extremely amiable habitants. Within 16 days jeeping and trekking with pack donkeys in Bartang we'll see magnificent lakes Zaroshkul and Khafrazdara, surrounded by glaciers and snowy peaks, pass by green valleys and rocky gorge, mingle with hospitable Bartangi at their homes.
From upper Bartang valley, we move towards the North through desolate Tanymas valley and Kok-Jar pass to the land of Kyrgyz nomad shepherd near Karakul lake, where we spend another few days. The final night in the yurt with an astonishing panorama of snowy peaks of Zaalaiski range with its dominant - LENIN peak, 7134 m
- Bartang gorge, Savnob, Barchadiv and other villages;
- Bartangi people;
- Jizev valley;
- Bardara valley and Zaroshkul lake;
- Khafrazdara valley and lake, Grum-Grzhimailo glacier;
- Kyrgyz nomads summer yourt camps;
- Karakul lake
- Yurt stay at the bottom of LENIN peak.
- Day 1 Dushanbe - Kalai-Khum;
- Day 2 Kala-Khum-Khorog;
- Day 3 Khorog-Jizev;
- Day 4 Jizev-Bardara;
- Day 5-10 Trekking in Bardara valley to Zaroshkul lake;
- Day 11 Bardara-Barchadiv;
- Day 12 Barchadiv -Pasor:
- Day 13-18 Khafrazdara trek;
- Day 19 Pasor-Ghudara-Shuralysu;
- Day 20 Shuralysu -Kara-Chim jailau;
- Day 21 Kara-Chim-Karakul lake;
- Day 22 Karakul lake-Sary-Mogol-LENIN peak yurt camp;
- Day 23 LENIN peak in camp-Osh
Season: July 20th - September 20th;
Logistics: Dushanbe-start point; Osh - finish point;
Transportation: 4x4 SUV, pack animals during trekking ;
Accommodation: homestay, guesthouse, tent and yurt camps;
Staff: English-speaking tour leader/guide, driver(s);
Food: We provide 3 meals daily: breakfast, dinner at homestays or tent/yurt camps plus a snack for lunch.
Medical supplies: We provide all basic medicaments for first aid and simple treatment;
For 2019 we have two scheduled departures:
August 4th-26th and September 2nd-24th, as well as departures upon the request for a group of travelers.
Pricing: The above cost is indicated for 1 person in a group of 4 pers minimum. For 1-3 pers quotation, please, contact