6 brilliant hour in Baku: Firelands winery
What could be better than enjoying the fresh air of countryside, visiting the cradle of the best wine from Caucasus and tasting beautiful national food with some great wine at the end of the busy week?
Azerbaijan had a thriving wine industry that dated back to the second millennium BC. Azerbaijan, considered to be one of the birthplaces of the vine, is very rich in grape varieties, not only for the production of table or technical grapes, but also wild ones. According to a study, more than 600 local and introduced grape varieties can be found in Azerbaijan today.
In recent years, so-called gastronomic and wine tourism has become increasingly popular.
The half day tour to Novkhani village will include the following:
- To get out of crowd city and enjoy the nature
- Leave all the stress behind and have fun
- Taste the wine and observe the creation of it.
This tour going to start 14:00 from Baku. With the small group, we will start our journey towards Novkhani. While driving through baku Villages, local tour guide will give you detailed information about surroundings. Here we are, at the gates of “Firelands Winery”.
hurry up to experience the following:
- Tour through our vineyards with unique teroir
- Walk through the vinery with the most advanced wine-making technology
- Learning about wine from our experts
- Visiting our cellar
- Taste our delicious wines with snacks
- Take fantastic photos
- Buy wines with discounts
We promise you:
- A day with full of positive emotions.
- New impressions.
- A chance to taste the wines and also buy some of them directly from the winery