You will have chance to visit one of the oldest and the most beautiful places in Adjara, where you will be surprised by the ancient bridges, waterfalls and of course the beautiful nature of Machakhela valley. In this tour there is combined nature and culture together, you can get familiar with local village life and meanwhile visit the beautiful nature of Georgia, such as waterfalls, rivers and mountains, the tour ends with delicious lunch with national dances and toasts in village family.
Start point: Batumi
Tour duration: DAY TOUR
What you will see:
- Chorokhi and Acharistskhali river confluence;
- Mirveti arch bridge and Waterfall;
- Machahela Gun momument’;
- Waterfall of Kvemo Chkhutuneti;
- Ethnographic Museum of Machakhela
- Lunch in local Georgian family with national dances and toasts; (Additional price - 30 GEL per person);
- Return to Batumi
Tour price for 1-6 persons.