RUSH LAKE TREK-4,694M
is a high altitude lake located in Nagar Valley, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan near Rush Pari Peak, 5,098 m. At 4,694 meters, Rush is one of the highest alpine lakes in the world. It is located about 15 km north of Miar Peak and Spantik, which are in the Nagar Valley
Pickup from Airport:
Pick up from Islamabad International Airport and Transfer to desiginated Hotel in Islamabad by our Tour Operator/Guide (Licensed)
Islamabad to Chilas- Will move towards Chilas early in the morning from Islamabad via Karakorum Highway passing through
Overnight at Chilas (Shangri-La Resort)
Chilas to Hunza Valley- After breakfast move towards Hunza Valley. Visit
Junction of World’s Three Famous Mountain Ranges (Karakorum, Himalayas and Hindu-Kush)
Nanga Parbat View Point
Rakasposhi View Point along the way.
Short Stay at Gilgit City.
Reach Hunza at Evening, Overnight Stay at Hunza Continental Hotel
Hunza- Visit Villages and Fort in Central Hunza I.E
Ganish Village (1000 Years Old and First Settlement of Hunza)
Altit and Baltit Fort (900 and 800 years old respectively)
PREPARATION FOR RUSH LAKE TREK –BAG BACK-CAMPS-SLEEPING BAGS
Day 05 – 09
1. Hunza (Karimabad) to Baricho Kor- After Breakfast early morning will move towards Rush Lake-Visit Hooper valley and Hooper Glacier (2 ½ hrs. Trek to Hooper Glacier). Visit Barpo Giram, Barpo Glacier and Shiskin along the way to Baricho Kor and overnight stay there in Camping.
2. Baricho Kor to Chidin Haraye– After Breakfast at Baricho Kor will move towards Chindin Haraye and Visit beautiful and amazing views of Laila Peak, Mayer Glacier – Camping at Chidin Haraye
3. Chidin Haraye to Rush Lake– After breakfast will move towards Rush Lake- Trekking, Hiking, Leisure and Fun. Visit Rush Lake and Camping over There But in case of bad weather at time will move back to Chindin Haraye for Camping.
4. Chidin Haraye / Rush Lake to Baricho Kor –After Breakfast will move back to Baricho Kor, Wander, Leisure, Fun and Photography. Enjoy the incredible views of the snowcapped peaks with glaciers more than 70000m h. Camping at Baricho Kor
5. Baricho Kor to Hunza Valley (Karimabad) – After Breakfast will move towards Hunza Valley completing Rush Lake Trek with Joy and Fun. Reach karimabad at evening and have Hunza Traditional Music. BBQ Party, Bonfire at Hunza Valley Hotel
Hunza (Karimabad to Khunjarab Pass) - Visit Pakistan China Border at 16000fts H and many other incredible sceneries along the way I.E
Hunza to Minapin- After breakfast will move to Minapin Valley for Rakaposhi Base Camp Trek. One Day Trek to Rakaposhi Base Camp-Tagha Phari –Camping overnight.
Rakaposhi Peak-7788m, Ranked 27th Highest in World.
Rakaposhi BC to Gilgit City- Get back towards Minapin after breakfast, Lunch at Rakaposhi View Point on Karakorum Highway. Reach Gilgit City for Overnight.
Gilgit City to Besham- After breakfast will move back towards Islamabad and Stay in the Way at Besham. Overnight stay at Besham Continental Hotel.
Besham to Islamabad- Departure towards Islamabad early in the morning. Visit
Dinner at Margallah Hills
Drop off at Airport
End of Services
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.