You are looking for a mountaineering tour with guide in Kyrgyzstan? Uchitel peak is situated on the watershed of the Ala-Archa's ridge spur of the Kyrgyz range. This is the highest F graded mountain in the former USSR. The peak is 4527 m high.
The route starts straight from Ratcek hut and follows by grassy, thickly strewn with rocks slope. Then the route contiues up to a moraine before heding to the Uchitel peak’s plato. The route follows along the south-west counterfart, bringing us to the summit ridge and then to the top.
Average time for this tour is 6-9 hours from hut to hut.
- Day 1: Meeting with clients in Bishkek early morning. Transfer to Ala-Archa national park. Ascent to the Ratcek stays (3-5 hours, 3300m). Preparation for ascent. Overnight in hut.
- Day 2: Ascent to Uchitel peak. Overnight in hut.
- Day 3: Descent to Bishkek.
- 1 person USD 316 per program
- group of 2 persons USD 335 per group per program
- group of 3 person USD 355 per group per program
Services included in program price:
- Transfer from Bishkek to Ala-Archa gorge and back
- Mountain guide service
- Accomodation in Ak-Sai mountain hut
It is possible to extend/shorten the program by request.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.