Excellent Tour program for the south part of Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek to Osh
09:00-13:00 Transfer from Bishkek to Chychkan gorge on the way we will stop in Suusamyr Valley and
- Taste the national drink of Kyrgyz people “Kymyz” which is made from horse milk.
- Horse riding
- Get to know with nomad life by visiting the “Bozui” (yurts)
13:00-14:00 Lunch somewhere in Chychkan canyon.
14:00-16:30 Chychkan>Karakol city.
16:30-18:30 Excursion of Toktogul HPS
09:00-12:00 Karakol>Sary-Chelek lake
Sary Chelek Lake is some 1873 meters above sea level, and is 7.5 km long. Sary Chelek varies in width, from 350 m to 1,500 m, and it is second deepest lake in Kyrgyzstan. The shoreline is deeply indented and lined by steep forested slopes, which descend into the depths of the lake. Shallow areas have developed only in the larger of the bays. But before the excursion we would have a
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-18:00 Excursion
- 19:00-19:00 Transfer to Arkyt village which is the center of Sary-Chelek national park.
- Overnight is in a Homestay.
13:00 Excursion of Arstanbap.
Arstanbap The vast tracts of woodland, filled with nut and fruit trees, in the Arstanbap River valley are the largest of their kind in the world, covering over 600,000 hectares. Up to 1,500 tons of walnuts are harvested every year in the Arstanbap Valley, plus 5,000 tons of apples, pistachios, and cherry plums. In order to protect these generous gifts of nature, the Arstanbap area is now a forest zone protected by the state. Recent deforestation (despite the fact that the forests are protected by law) has been very controversial.
- Visit big waterfall 200m
- Visit small waterfall 2 m
20:00 Evening, overnight.
10:00-12:00 Excursion of Jalal-Abat
Jalal-Abat is known for its mineral springs in its surroundings, and the water from the nearby Azreti-Ayup-Paygambar spa was long believed to cure lepers. Several Soviet era sanatoriums offer mineral water treatment programs for people with various chronic diseases. Bottled mineral water from the region is sold around the country and abroad.
- Visit the alley of Kurmanbek baatyr (Hero of Kyrgyz nation) in 2004 we celebrated 600 year of our King.
- Visit the new panorama.
12:00-13:00 Jalal-Abad > Uzgen city
14:00-17:00 Excursion of one of the oldest city of Silk Road network Uzgen city.
- Visit minaret (IX-XI), built at Archnid’s rule-time
- Visit north (XIIc.) Middle (XIc), South mausoleums (XIII centuries).
- Visit East market
- Familiarization with history of famous Uzgen rice by visiting Obju-voz (place of the defogging of the rice),
- Visit the old fortress of Karahanids kingdom (IV-I centuries).
- Viewing ornaments and patterns (XVII centuries)
∣ Accommodation , evening, overnight in Shanhay city 5* or according to your choice there are also guest houses that are more cheaper.
09:00-13:00 Excursion of Osh city
Osh is Kyrgyzstan’s southern capital, and one of the oldest cities in the country. With a history estimated to stretch back 3000 years, Osh has long been a central city in the Fergana Valley. Osh has also been historically significant in many different eras, from being home to a large bazaar to being the birthplace of Kurmanjan Datka.
Excursion is starts from
- Visiting “Sulaiman-Too” mountain. Sulaiman-Too is the main sacred place of Musilims in the south of Kyrgyzstan and Fergana valley (That-i-Suleyman-Solomon’s throne “biblical tsar” translation from Iran language).
- The museum –a cave, built in 1956y
- A sacred Cave “Chak-Chak” locals reverently believe that if person will wash his disease, he will without fall cure skin disease.
- A sacred stone “Bel-Bosh” The person enclosed sick back to this stone three times disposes from pain and disease gradually.
- A Babur’s House (Babur descendant of Amir Timur-Tamerlan, founder of Great mogul’s empire comprised of itself India and Afghanistan), built in X-XI centuries, architect by Faziddin on the top of mountain.
14:00-20:00 continue our excursion by visiting,
- A mausoleum of “Asaf-ibn-Burhiya” built at foot of Sulaiman mountains in X-XI centuries.
- A Mosque “Rabboti- Abdulohon” XVI-XIII centuries.
- A central east market, distinguished by east abundance, (local craftsman’s wares, fruit-vegetable market).
- A regional museum “Great Silk Way “
The Three-stored yurt- is the museum “Manas” which was built in honor of Alymnek Datka and Kurmanzhan Datka, headed big territory of Kyrgyzstan in XVIII-XIX centuries and was the first woman a general, recognized Russian Empire.
- Gallery of national creatures
- Visit alley stone sculptures
20:00 evening in national centre with national assembly
- Overnight in hotel chosen before.
- Departure to airport.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.