Train tickets for Uzbekistan Railways (E-tickets)

Good day!

If you are having any troubles with buying tickets for Uzbekistan Railways, then let me tackle this problem by purchasing them online and sending a pdf version to your e-mail. (in case tickets are available)

Here is additional info:

1) Tashkent-Samarkand-Tashkent (Afrosiyob)
Economy ~ 11usd ; Business ~ 15usd ; VIP ~21usd

2) Tashkent-Bukhara-Tashkent (Afrosiyob)
Economy ~ 18usd ; Business ~ 25usd ; VIP ~ 35usd

3) Tashkent-Khiva-Tashkent (night train)
Platzkart ~ 16usd ; Kupe ~ 23usd; Luxe ~ 42usd

4) Samarkand-Bukhara-Samarkand (Afrosiyob)
Economy ~ 11usd, Business ~ 15usd, VIP ~ 21usd

5) Khiva-Bukhara-Khiva (night train)
Platzkard ~ 10usd ; Kupe ~ 14 usd ; Luxe ~ 24 usd

Khiva-Bukhara-Khiva (08:23-13:35)
Economy ~ 9 usd,  Business ~ 12 usd , VIP ~ 23 usd

6) Tashkent-Andijan-Tashkent
Economy ~ 9 usd,  Business ~ 12 usd, VIP ~ 23 usd

Tashkent-Margilan-Tashkent
Economy ~ 8 usd,  Business ~ 12 usd, VIP ~ 21 usd

Tashkent-Kokand-Tashkent
Economy ~ 7 usd,  Business ~ 10 usd, VIP ~ 18 usd

Service fee is 10 usd per person, not per ticket. For 10 usd I can buy unlimited tickets for you.

Here you will pay only 10% of service fee (which is 1 usd per person) for booking my service, the rest 90% of service fee (9usd) + ticket price (exact price that is written on the ticket) you will transfer me via money transfer services after getting your ticket.

If you have any questions you can contact me anytime.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjar

p.s. cancellation and refund is available

Included services:
Guide
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Accommodation (Hotel/Guesthouse)
Accommodation (Homestay)
Entrance tickets (e.g. museums, parks etc.)
Beverages (non-alcoholic)
Car (with driver)
Fuel, Petrol
Bus/Train tickets
Domestic flight tickets
Not included: Ticket price
What to bring: Passport
Transport: Public transportation
Languages:
English
German
French
Spanish
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Russian
Other
Payment Method

For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.