1. Visit Muynak – Sovetskiy museum – Aral Sea in Nukus.
2. Visiting Ichan Kala in Khiva
3. National dancing show program (Lazgi) during the dinner in Khiva
4. Visiting the Ark, Minaret Kalyan etc.. in Bukhara.
5. Pilaw master class when having dinner in Bukhara.
6. Pottery master class in the city of Gijduvan.
7. Master class how to make bread area
8. Visit the Ak Saray complex park in Shakhrisabz
9. Visiting Registan and complex of Al Bukhari park in Samarkand
10. Traditional cultural show "Uzbek bride" when having dinner at Samarkand
11. Free WIFI during the trip
12. We will give special souvenirs with your company logo for each client.
13. Coffee and tea at each bus stop during a long trip
Day 1, Sun: Kazakhstan - Tashkent
Day 2, Mon: Tashkent - Nukus (Flight)
Day 3, Tue: Khiva
Day 4, Wed: Khiva – Bukhara 450 km, 5 hours (Bus – Yutong 2019)
Day 5, Thu: Bukhara
Day 6, Fri: Bukhara – Shakhrisabz – Samarkand 300 km, 4 hours (Bus – Yutong 2019)
Day 7, Sat: Samarkand
Day 8, Sun: Samarkand – Tashkent
Day 9, Mon: Tashkent Kazakhstan
Persons Price per pax
USD 1100 (Min 25 pax)
Tashkent - Shodlik palace hotel * 4
Nukus – Tashkent hotel *3
Khiva - Shaherezada Boutique hotel *3
Bukhara – Kukaldosh hotel * 3
Samarkand - Tilyakori * 3
- Hotel accommodation above
- All transportation is convenient and there is A / C. All drivers are very professional.
- Bus transportation (Higer, Yutong 2019)
- Eat breakfast at the hotel
- Lunch and dinner per program
- Master classes and show programs for groups (25 pax and more)
- Every day you will be given drinking water for each person (3x0.5 l)
- During the trip, tourists will be accompanied by tour guides who can speak English/Russian/French/Italian etc.
- Entrance fees to tourist attractions (prices do not include photos and videos)
Price does not include:
- International Flight tickets
- Costs of photos and videos on tourist attractions
- Travel Insurance
- If there is no empty place in the hotel we will give an alternative