- Giant Genghis Statue
- Araypala Temple
- Nomadic family Visit
- 1 hr horseback riding
This tour will take you east of Ulaanbaatar to Terelj National Park and Giant Genghis Statue complex. On this short tour, you will have a great opportunity to fee the beautiful nature of Mongolia and its nomadic culture just in one day. Come & feel the true Mongolian wilderness and beauty with us!
Meet your guide at the hotel lobby in the morning and we start our day trip. We will drive to beautiful Terelj National Park with the stop for the Giant Chinggis Khan statue, 40 m high stainless steel statue. Continue our drive and arrive in the beautiful park within short drive. Visit naturally shaped Turtle Rock and Temple of meditation. Enjoy one hour horse ride in the park. Lunch in a ger restaurant in the park. Transfer to Ulaanbaatar in the late afternoon. Service ends.
Tour price: 240 USD for solo traveler
Tour price: 165 USD per person for private tour of 2-3 pax
Tour price: 150 USD per person for private tour of 4+ pax
- English speaking local guide
- Sightseeing and entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Ticket to the Giant Genghis Monument Complex
- Transfers (Saloon car with AC + experienced driver)
- 1-hour horse riding fee
- International Airfare/train tickets + Tax
- Travel insurance & Visa fees
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, camera or video fees at any sites etc.
- Tips for your guide and driver (discretionary).
- Optional activities (horse and camel riding, archery, etc)