It is a cultural/historical tour of Agra, in this day tour we visit one of the the modern wonder of the world "Taj Mahal" (listed in UNESCO).
If you are staying in Agra we recommend to visit Taj Mahal early morning to avoid the crowd, there is another advantage to get best photos in soothing morning light.
*This tour is up to 4 person, also available for more than 4 people, please contact me for a quote.
* You must be here in Agra a night before, we start visit of Taj Mahal early in the morning (timing depends on local time of Sunrise), there we enjoy heavenly view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise time with the calmness of the morning , singing of the birds, morning (soothing) light for photos and less crowd.
* I can also Guide you in North and West India like Delhi, Jaipur and other cities, for quote, please contact.
* This is a fully customized tour, itinerary can be planned as per your need.
* This tour is also available for more than 10 people, please contact me for quote.
* If pick up/drop off is included in tour, it should be within the main city, 10km from city centre (few hotels are too far from main city or in countryside areas) if it's more distance it can be arranged on special request, please contact me for quote.
* Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday.
* I will come to receive you at decided place in Agra.
* we start our tour with the visit of "Taj Mahal" one of the modern wonder of the world, also known as a paradise on earth.
* After visit of Taj Mahal we come back to hotel to have breakfast.
* Later we go to visit local work of Agra marble inlaid demonstration, by same descendants who built the Taj Mahal.
* Lunch outside in a local restaurant or I can book your lunch in ITC they have best buffet in Agra but reservation is must.
* Thereafter visit fort, another world heritage site in listed in U. N. E. S. C. O.
* Drop at the decided place within Agra.
*Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday.