Aside from long in-depth tours, I & my company can help you hire a local guide/driver/host in any part of Xinjiang.
Take a peek at our 2-3 days itinerary for Southern Xinjiang wonders: Kashgar, Tashkurgan, Karakorum highway & around!
*Private exclusive tour program*
Travel days : 2-3 days (flexible, price stated is for 2 DAYS)
Destination : Southern Xinjiang (Kashgar & Tashkurghan)
Group size: 6 PAX (smaller number of guests, message us for a quote)
Price includes: All transportation costs, accommodation fees and all meals (B, L, D)
Recommended time to take a tour: summer/September
1. 2-days long in-depth exploration of Southern Xinjiang, just enough for every exotic experiences chaser! Active rest, spiritual trip, eco-tourism – all in one!
2. During this adventure you will experience fantastic local ethnic hospitality and traditions. It also includes the experience of memorable Kala Kule lake’s AFTERNOON TEA SET!
3. Tailor-made route design made by our curators, skilled in travelling with comfort but with a good degree of originality and novelty! Accompanied by professional racing team driver, local guides with exotic local cuisine suggested every day. Enjoy private scenic spots!
The route plan:
Day 1: Kashgar - Karakoram Highway- Tashkurgan Tajik county (living in Tashkurgan Tajik Yurt)
Day 2: Tashkurgan Tajik county – Kashgar
Depart from Kashgar to Karakoram Highway, Muztagh-Ata Peak, Akto county and Tashkurgan Tajik county tour. The peak of Muztagh-Ata, the most picturesque site of northen Tibetan Plateau! You can witness it from Kala Kule lake’s shore, probably the best view possible in the area!
Arrived Tashkurgan Tajik county, we will specially pick ethnic YURT for this night living. Enjoying the sky in such a high altitude area, which will be unforgettable!
After Tajik ethnic exotic breakfast, we will depart to Kashgar. The unforgettable city of Kashgar: new & old city crawl, visiting handicraft street merchants and local stores, mosques and mausoleums and tasting famous handmade Uighur ice-cream and other kinds of authentic ethnic cuisine dishes during an evening food market stroll.
1. The price of rental car;
2. The price of driver & local guide, road fees, oil fees and road management fee;
3. The price of one-night yurt stay;
4. The price of Day1’s lunch & dinner; Day 2’s breakfast & lunch & dinner;
5. Tourist insurance
1. Flights to/from Xinjiang
2. Extra fees aside from activities of itinerary
Take a peek at our other programmes. You can hire a local in Xinjiang with us - for any number of days, short stay or long in-depth travel. Groups are most welcome as it is more budget way of travelling, small nu,ber of guests we will give you quote individually. Do not hesitate to contact us for a personal tailored itinerary based on offered examples!
Send me a message here on IG before booking a trip. Wether it is a custom itinerary or a programme tour, we will need to see if our schedule matches tih yours. Cheers!