Group tour with guaranteed departures:
Departure Date №1. July 1, 2019
Departure Date №2. August 12, 2019
*Price includes single accommodation in Dushanbe.
Day 1. Arrival in Dushanbe. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2. Drive to mountain camp “Artuch”.
Overnight in stationary mountaineers’ base camp ‘Artuch’ (2200m).
Day 3. Beginning of the active part of a trekking program. Ascend to Kulikalon lakes.
Camp 1 (2842m; 7km; 5h).
Day 4. Trek over Alauddin Pass to Alauddin Lakes.
Camp 2 (2786m; 7km; 6h).
Day 5. Ascend to Mutnoje Lakes.
Camp 3 (3490m; 5km; 4h).
Day 6. Ascend to Camp 4 under Chimtarga Pass (4454m; 3km; 6h).
Day 7. Trek over Chimtarga Pass (4780m) and further descend to the Chimtarga river valley. Trek over the Bolshoje Allo lake.
Camp 5 (3110m; 12km; 7h).
Day 8. Day’s rest on the Bolshoje Allo lake. Walk to the Verhneje Allo lake.
Return to Camp 5 (5km; 4h).
Day 9. Descend along the Zindon river valley to the valley of Amshut river (1964m; 10km; 5-6h). Transfer to village of Zimtut (or Gazza) - 15km, 30min.
Accommodation in a guesthouse.
Day 10. Transfer village Zimtut - Dushanbe (290km, 8h).
Overnight in the hotel.
Day 11. Dushanbe. Departure.
The cost tour includes:
• Meeting and seeing off in airport;
• All transfers according program;
• Hotel accommodation 5* in Dushanbe, with breakfast;
• Sightseeng program in Dushanbe;
• Full board;
• Accommodation in the mountain camp “Artuch”;
• Accommodation in the guest house in the Zimtut village (or Gazza village) - 1 night;
• Service during trekking part:
- Full board;
- Accommodation in double tents;
- Mountain guide, cook, service staff;
- Porter’s service and pack animals for transportation individual equipment (individual equipment weight max.10 kg.)
- Bivouac equipment (dining-tent, kitchenware);
• First aid kit;
• Preparation of necessary documents:
- Ecological fees.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.