- Location: Nur-Sultan
- Duration: 2 hours
- Sir Norman Foster is the British architect, recipient of different prizes, the person who made an artistic contribution to the image of Nur-Sultan, as well as to the lifestyle of metropolitans. We would like to invite you to have a tour through the most artistic architectural constructions.
- Nur-Sultan has different directions to develop, this city as a living body undergo transformation each of spiritual and physical. Rising constructions always find their own places to be whether they are made in classical or high-tech style. The capital, presenting itself as a city of future, is mottled by elements of a new breath, therefore this comes as no surprise that the buildings created by Norman Foster take their own places, not only getting into a general ensemble, but creating their own image.
- More glass, more air and more pieces for peace in the world – the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation particularly created for the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions and shaped in form of pyramid is a step to maintain credibility and reach a common view against violence, extremism and terrorism. The Pyramid is understood as earnest of future peace for further global development, and moreover, it is earnest of continuity of heritage, preserved in “Nazarbayev Centre” – the Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbassy – the building of which reminds the “All-Seeing Eye”, seeing everything beyond.
- You may feel that Sir Norman foster deals with administrative building only, but in fact, his talent covers all aspects, so you won’t miss an opportunity to have a look to “Khan Shatyr” Entertainment Complex which is a lifestyle centre that is never gets empty – life is happening there and you will become a part of this life.
- Finally, you will have a look to “Abu-Dhabi Plaza”, that is a multi-purpose complex, which is supposed to be the highest building in Kazakhstan as well as in Central Asia.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.