4 in 1 around Baku and suburbs
Discover the history of Azerbaijan from 40,000 years ago to present-day on this full-day tour. See the ancient petroglyphs of Gobustan National Park, learn about the mud volcanoes, explore the attractions of Baku’s Old City, and finish the tour at the unique geological feature of Yanardag’s burning mountain. Sit down to a delicious lunch with fresh fish from the Caspian Sea included in the price of the tour.
Unique 4 in 1 tour around Baku.
We love our country and our city and we do sure our Guests deserves best. This tour package is unique and complete of 4 tours - "Gobustan National Park tour" - museum under open sky when you can see prehistorical paintings dated 40,000 BC. Then you will be driven to "Mud Volcanoes tour" - place where you can see number of mud volcanoes that are absolutely unique and amazingly interesting. On the way back to Baku you will have a stop in a fish restaurant where you can taste freshest fish you can find on a Caspian shore. Back to hotel for the rest and then you will be picked up for a 3 hours "Old City tour". Our professional guides will tell you everything about Baku story and story of Old City. At the evening our last chord - transfer to Yanardag for "Yanardag tour". Yanrdag it is a place near Baku where natural gases are coming out from the land and burning given visitors chance to warm and make astonishing pictures
• 09:00 - 10:00 - pick up from the hotel, transfer to Gobustan
• 10:00 - 12:00 - visiting Gobustan Natural Park
• 12:00 - 12:30 - transfer to Mud Volcanoes
• 12:30 - 13:00 - visiting Mud Volcanoes, photoset
• 13:00 - 14:00 - transfer to Baku
• 14:00 - 15:00 - lunch
• 15:00 - 15:30 - transfer to hotel, rest
• 17:30 - 18:00 - transfer from hotel to the Old City,
• 18:00 - 21:00 - tour around Old City
• 21:00 - 21:30 - transfer to Yanardag
• 21:30 - 22:00 - photoset
• 22:00 - 22:30 - transfer to hotel
Package price includes:
• transfers (4x4 car for a small group, for group 3 - 6 persons - Mercedes Vito)
• professional guide
• Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
• Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
• Private tour
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.