Hello everyone, here I wanna introduce my amazing trip in Kyrgyzstan for 7 days. Especially Issyk-Kul region. A lot of tourists come to visit our country, amount of visitors are growing year by year. So, as I see visitors are coming for a few days and most of the time they spend it on road, because of that they miss pure rest.
Hired driver never show you the hidden and beautiful places. Nobody knows better, than local.
So, here we go with our program.
All arrivals to Kyrgyzstan will be in International airport "MANAS".
By train to Kyrgyzstan will be in Central Railway Station, Bishkek.
By taxi or bus to Kyrgyzstan will be in West Central Bus Station, Bishkek.
"Wherever you will be, we'll meet you everywhere!" Be sure!
Day 1: Meeting.
- Meeting our guests.
- Then from Bishkek we move to "Burana Tower" (Tokmok) - 50 mins way.
- We can have a meal in "Hawaii-Tokmok".
- From Tokmok to Issykul region thru "Boom Gorge". - 2 hours way.
- Check into "Aurora" hotel with comfortable rooms.
Day 2: Mountains "Semenovskoe Gorge"
- After the breakfast we move to "Semenovskoe Gorge" - 30 mins
- Settling in yurt.
- All day long horseback riding in gorge and visiting "Black Pearl" lake in glacier.
- Upon returning from the lake to the yurt, you will be waited by a delicious ram on a spit.
- Late evening way back to hotel.
Day 3: Lake "Issyk-Kul"
- After the breakfast we move to Cholpon-Ata - 20 mins way.
- Visiting ethnic complex "Ruh Ordo".
- After we sail away to the center of the lake and have fun with diving and swimming.
- Then we move to hotel for supper.
Day 4: "Nomad Games"
- After breakfast we move to stage where "Nomad Games" will be performed.
- You can be witness the Nomad Games like:
Salbuurun - These are complex hunting games of the Kyrgyz people with birds as hawk, eagle, etc.
Kyz Kuumai - "girl chasing", it exhibits elements of horse racing but is often referred to as a "kissing game".
Ulak Tartysh - is a sport in which horse-mounted players attempt to place a goat or calf carcass in a goal.
Archery - you will have a chance to shoot from a bow, to feel as ancient hunters.
Day 5: "Tash Kordo" and "Game of Throne" in Nomad Village.
- After the breakfast we move to Nomad Village "Black Pearl" - 25 mins way.
- There you can be witness the kitchen of Kyrgyz people.
- 7 types of delicious meal from 1 sheep.
- Choosing one from the group to be a Khan and heading to the Throne!!!
- Hiking to "Kyrchyn"
- Late evening way back to hotel.
Day 6: Way to Karakol.
- Right after the breakfast we move to Karakol on comfortable transport - 2 hours.
- Short tour in Karakol and the way to mountains in Karakol ski base.
- All day long will be trekking in mountains.
- Late evening settling in hotel or yurts(optional)
Day 7: Way to Bishkek.
- After the breakfast we are going to Bishkek.
- On return, we will go thru Jeti-Oguz and thru south side of Issyk-Kul. To have a chance to see both sides of Issyk-Kul lake, our pearl of Kyrgyzstan.
- Shopping in Bishkek as souvenirs and gifts.
- Farewell supper and way back HOME!
Guide: English, Turkish, Russian languages.
Transport: LEXUS GX470, Mercedes GLK 350, Mercedes Sprinter.
*We can include visiting lake "Son-Kol" and ethnic place "Tash-Rabat" in Naryn region!
So, this is the first offer for 1 week. And it's can't be the full picture of that what you going to see. We will try to give all our pleasures and beauty of our Country. It'll be unforgettable vacations!
And sure we can change the schedule or even add some more events that you want. But we have to decide before the arrivals.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.