Tour around Issyk Kul lake, 4 days / 3 nights
Day 1: Bishkek - Burana tower (excursion) - Issyk-Kul lake (south shore) - yurt camp (lunch) - Fairytale canyon - yurt camp (dinner). Overnight in the yurt (one yurt for 4 people).
Day 2: Yurt camp - Barskaun gorge (easy hiking to waterfall) - Djety-Oguz gorge (short horse riding, lunch, easy hiking to waterfall) - Karakol. Overnight in the guest house
Day 3: Karakol - Altyn-Arashan (off-road adventures, visit hot springs, easy hiking, lunch) - Karakol (dinner). Overnight in the guest house
Day 4: Karakol - Cholpon-Ata (visit Rukh—Ordo complex, lunch) - Bishkek
Price per person per program
2 persons - 627 USD per person
3 persons - 469 USD per person
4 persons - 404 USD per person
6 persons - 340 USD per person
8 persons - 301 USD per person
- AC Transportation by car with English speaking driver and guide
- Off road car for Altyn-Arashan Excursion
- Yurt Camp stay – 1 night with breakfast
- Guest House stay in twin rooms – 1 night with breakfast
- Full board from lunch on day 1 to lunch on day 4
- Water 1,5 ltr per day per person
- Excursions on the way + entrance fees
- All local road and other taxes
- Horse riding in Jety – Oguz Gorge: 30 USD per person including horse and horseman
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.