3 Days 4 Nights Tbilisi (Weekend getaway)
4 days / 3 nights tour in Georgia
Day 1/ Arrival in Tbilisi
- Meeting in Airport with Red Umbrella Tours sign Board
- Transfer and check in to the hotel
Day 2/ Tbilisi Tbilisi City Tour
- 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel
- 10:00 pick up from hotel
- 10:10 Tbilisi city tour and (app duration 5 hours)
- During the tour you will visit: Metekhi Church -The Heroic King Vakhtang Gorgasali ed the building of the inscribed-cross church in the 5th century. overlooking the Mtkvari River;
- Narikala Fortress -Cable car will take you to the top of mountain to the old ruins of Narikala fortress, enjoy the panorama of the city;
- Chardin Street is one of the oldest streets of Tbilisi. Now this is a favorite meeting place for its fancy cafes and clubs, little art salons and galleries. The street got this name in honor of the famous French artist, Jean-Baptiste-Simeon Chardin;
- Old Baths-A touch of Old Tbilisi - the Sulfur Baths, built in 17th century, have subterranean pavilions topped by unique the red brick domes with steam from the hot springs streaming from their tops, giving a magical atmosphere to this historic area of old homes and interesting shops;
- You will get acquainted with the first capital city of Georgia, which is on the list of UNESCO Cultural Heritage Monuments. The city is located at the confluence of two rivers - Mtkvari and Aragvi.
- 14:00 Transfer to Mtatsminda park. Which It is Located 800-metres above the city. Mtatsminda Park (known as Bombora) spreads over more than 1 sq. km and has been a popular fun spot for generations.
This park on the top of Mountain offers extreme zone with a roller coaster for adrenaline addicts as well as family and kids zones. There are video games, karting for kids, water slides and many other attractions. Mtatsminda perched on the edge of the hill provides one of the best views over Tbilisi.
- 15:00 transfer to the hotel
DAY 3/ TBILISI –ANANURI – GUDAURI – KAZBEGI-TBILISI
- Breakfast in the hotel
- 10:00 am. Excursion to Kazbegi (Duration of excursion Full day);
- 11:00 Visiting Ananuri Fortress built in medieval centuries overlooking the Zhinvali water reservoir (20 minutes);
- 12:20 Passing through Gudauri Ski Resort;
- 13:20 Photo stop at the Soviet monument for Georgian and Russian soldiers. The monument is opening amazing views over the mountains (20 minutes);
- 14:40 Free time at Stepantsminda Town the center of Kazbegi region for relaxing and lunch at local restaurants (extra cost)
- 15:40 4X4 transfer to Gergeti Temple along the off road of the steep slope. The church is located on the top of the mountain on the height of 2170 meters from sea; The place is one of the most popular tourist spot in Georgia because of its stunning view over the mount Kazbegi –one of the highest mountain in Caucasus (2 hours- Extra Cost)
- 17:40 Transfer to Tbilisi (3 hours)
- Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 4/ Transfer to the airpot
- pick up from hotel (depending on flight details)
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.