- Leave hotel and buy organic fresh ingredients for lunch that will be cooked together;
- Get to the place for cooking (mountain riverside);
- Cook traditional Uzbek food;
- Have lunch and rest;
- Go swimming either in mountain river or Charvak reservoir;
- Visit scenery restaurant Chinaras, watch several-hundred-year-old sycamore (platanus) trees, ancient petroglyphs (rock paintings), grab some ice-cream;
- Drive back to Tashkent.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.