Gorgeous Lake Kel-Suu was formed thousands years ago due to destruction of the mountain massif. It is located in Kok-Kiya valley (3 520 m), Naryn region, close to the border with China. Particular highlight of trip to the lake is splendid views on the way: At-bashi range, Eki-Naryn canyon (two rivers confluence Small Naryn and Naryn, Koshoi-Korgon fortress of VIII-X century, At-bashy village.
- Day 1: Departure from Bishkek to Song-Kul lake.(280 km/6 hours road) Lunch in Boom gorge. Upon arrival at the yurt camp, check into our yurt. Dinner serves at the yurt. (1th picture)
- Day 2: Walking around, trekking and hiking. Departure to Kel-Suu lake. (120 km/6 hours road). We will be there by evening. Dinner and overnight in a yurt camp. (2nd picture)
- Day 3: After the breakfast horseriding for 5 kilometers to reach the Kelsuu lake (2 hours) After walking around the lake spend the night at the tent near the lake or come back to yurt camp and spend a night in a yurt. We will have a picnic there. (3rd picture)
- Day 4: After breakfast drive to Tash-Rabat caravanserai, a 10rh century fortress type building to host the weary caravans traveling on the silk road. Explore the area and Tash-Rabat building. Check into yurts. Dinner serves at the yurt. (4th picture)
- Day 5: After breakfast departure to Bishkek. On the way we will stop near Orto-tokoy water reservoir. (5th picture)
Permit to pass this transit zone is included in price!
Horseriding to the lake is included in price!
Tent is included in price!
Basically saying all is included in price!
Cars will be :
- Nissan xtrail 2011 4wd
- Honda Odyssey 2003 4wd
- Toyota 4runner 2006 4wd
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.