The Aurora (Northern Lights) - it is one of the most amazing natural phenomena of the planet Earth. For 7 months (September, October, November, December, January, February, March and April) we can observe beautiful skylights in bright colors in the sky. Our professional guides will select for you the most suitable days for a successful hunt for Aurora. You only need to come to Murmansk for at least 3 days and you will catch your Aurora.
- It is very important to come to Murmansk for at least 3 days. Since you need to choose a day without clouds. If you wait too long for this day, you can take part in our other entertaining excursions.
- I can organize any tour for you. For that number of days of your stay in Murmansk.
- On the day of the tour, I will pick you up from the hotel in Murmansk (around 9 pm, +/- 30 minutes). And we will go to the Murmansk region to find a clear sky. Get ready to travel 100-150 kilometers from Murmansk.
- Most likely it will be very cold. So dress warmer, but you can always warm up the car and drink hot tea with snacks. Which I will prepare for you.
- Usually a tour takes 3-5 hours. You need to be patient and in a good mood.
If the Hunt for Aurora was unsuccessful and you did not see the light, I will refund half the cost of the tour. But it wasn’t yet.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.