If you don't want to drive along the asphalted roads in Kyrgyzstan, but want to get a place where even serious big 4WD vehicles are afraid to go (Altyn-Arashan, Kel-Suu, Tosor, Kazarman and others). In this case UAZ Hunter is your best assistant for overland travel in the wild places of Kyrgyzstan.
What is the UAZ Hunter? This is army vehicle, developed for the USSR army in the 60s of the 20th century and launched into production in 1972. Since that time nothing has changed in it, except for a new injection system for engine and power steering. UAZ 469 is recognized as one of the best SUVs in the world with excellent geometric and psychological cross-country ability, which is very important on off-road. He earned real love when he was allowed to use in the civil service in the countryside. In common people, he received the name "GOAT"!
What else can be said about this car? This is a completely terrible car, wayward, noisy and jumping. When you ride in it, you can speak inside only with a scream. It is simple as a wooden stool, but reliable like Kalashnikov rifle. Even the windows in it are opened not by handles, but by moving it to the side. But this car can be forgiven and sincerely fall in love with it when you ride it off the asphalt.
- Both car 2012 release;
- Engine: 2.7, 4-cylinder, fuel Injection, 128 hp;
- Fuel type: Gasoline;
- Transmission: 5 speed manual gearbox;
- Part time 4WD;
- Low-range and center diff-lock;
- 5 seats.
Requirements for drivers:
- Driver's age shall be between 21 and 65 years old;
- Driving experience shall be 3 or more years;
- Security deposit - 300 USD;
- Possible to drive in another countries. Security deposit - 1500 USD;
- Car located in Bishkek. Transfer for pick up car or to give in another region - 0,2 usd/km.
1-4 days - 75 USD;
5-10 days - 67 USD;
more than 10 days - let's discuss;
Low season (October-May) - 55 USD per day.