Tashkent is definitely a city for walking. During the tour you understand more and experience more than what you receive in bus tours or car tours.
I will explain the whole history of Tashkent and Uzbekistan in general while we walk near famous places.
I will explain you how Uzbekistan became what it is now.
What are we going to visit?
- Chorsu Bazar. Chorsu Bazar food market, blue doom with dry fruits and nuts, bakery house with Uzbek break process, Uzbek sweets, masters line with oriental items and traditional souvenirs, Uzbek food court with all traditional dishes
- Khast Imam Complex of Mosques and Medresse. Khast Imam (Hast Imom, Hazret Iman, Khazrati Imam and a million more variations) has been the spiritual heart of Tashkent for centuries.
- Old streets with clay houses and tell about traditions and habits.
- Independence Square. Memory square for WORLD WAR II victims
Palace of Duke Romanov, Museum of History of Uzbekistan, Lotte Hotel View
- Amir Temur square, Russian Empire and Soviet architecture. Panoramic view to new city from top floor
- Broadway square - Alley of Painters and Handcrafts, Alley of Russian Generals with Administrative offices, Street Dancers, Singers and Shows - Opera and Ballet theater
Duration: about 3 hours.
Tour doesnt include entrance fees to places of transportation.
Meeting Points are 2. Uzbekistan hotel or Gulnara Guesthouse
I am professional guide with 10 years of experience. I love travelling myself. So usually I am in the same mood as travelers have. I enjoy going through the same places and keep sharing wonderful history and culture of Tashkent city. I have a very good information about historical, political and economic state of Uzbekistan, yo are welcome to can ask me any questions about the country and life of Uzbeks.