Dear traveler, If you want an unique experience in Baku city, then, this tour is for you !
We not only take you from place to place, but also know the story behind every stone... We know the past and present of this city and are ready to share it with you...
Telling to foreigners about Baku city is not our job, its our passion.
We'll make you feel the city, history behind it, and future that awaits it. We'll take you to a journey where you'll feel and breath Baku.We'll start with overlook of city from Highland park and then go deep into the city, We'll dive into a history and you'll understand the essence of locals - "European look and eastern spirit".
Just reserve your seats and let us introduce you our Baku - Baku how we feel, Baku by the eyes of locals...
- Traveler pickup is offered; We pickup from our tourists from any hotel or apartment in Baku
- We dropp off you to your hotel
- Time: 9:00 AM, 2:00 PM
- Transport; “еuro5” transport, Wifi on board, baby seat (upon request)
- Bottled water
- Friendly 4 language speaking (English, Russian, Arabic,Turkish) guide and driver
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses,
- Entrance fees (to museums and etc.)
The places we will go:
- Highland Park
- Flame Towers
- Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum Seaside Boulevard
- Little Venice, Baku Boulevard
- Old City
- Miniature Books Muzeum
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs
- Maiden Tower
- Juma Mosque
- Nizami street (Targovi)
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.