5 Days Trip To Skardu, Hunza via KKH till Khunjarab Border
Trip Cost for 15 Persons : 4500$
- Pak-China Friendship Tunnels
- 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Points
- Baltit Fort & Altit Fort
- Nanga Parbat View Point
- Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border)
- Rakaposhi View Point
- Gulmit, Attabad Lake, Passu Cones
- Hussani Suspention Bridge and Sost
- Shangrila Lake/ Sadpara Lake
- Shigar Fort
- Kharpocho Fort
-Pickup from Gilgit Airport and Start Travel towards Hunza
-Breakfast on the way to Hunza
-Stay at Rakaposhi View point for Breakfast and Photography.
-Arrival at Hunza (Karimabad) and Night walk in Karimabad 7 Visit Baltit Fort
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Karimabad.
-Departure For Khunjarab Border
-Short stay at Attabad Lake Lake & Passu Cones Viewpoint for photography
- Arrival at Khunjarab Top stop for 2 Hours and Travel back to Hunza (Karimabad)
-Dinner & Overnight stay in hotel at Karimabad.
- Visit to Altit Fort, Kha Basi
- Visit to Duiker for Sunset at Eagle’s Nest (Duiker)
- travel Back to Karimabad Stay Overnight at Hotel
-Departure for Skardu
- Arrival to Skardu after 8 to 10 hours drive.
- Short stop at Hotel for relax.
- Skardu City tour, Diner and Overnight stay at Hotel in Skardu.
-Breakfast 9:00 am
-Explore Skardu City.
-Visit to Shangrils Lake, Sadpara Lake and Shigar Fort
-Drive Back to Gilgit in Evening.
- Late Night Arrival to Gilgit Dinner & Overnight stay in hotel in Gilgit.
- End of Tour
Hotel Details: (depends on Availability otherwise we will manage another good hotel)
1. Madina Hotel 1, Gilgit
2. Jamal Hotel, Gilgit
3. Caprafal Hotel, Skardu
4. Al-Jannat Hotel, Karimabad(Hunza)
5. Rustam Palace, Aliabad
6. Hunza Ventage, Aliabad
7. Hunza Hilton Hotel, Aliabad
1- Transport – Comfortable & AirCondioned Saloon Coaster (Fuel all Toll Taxes Included)
2- Meals -Three Times Food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
3- Accomudation - 2 or 3 Persons Sharing Room.
4- Guide - Services of a experienced local guide (English Speaking)
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above.