0. if we can get on well I might host tourists for lunch time
1.Hasti Imom complex (Kaffal Shoshiy moseleum, Barakhan madrassah, Tilla Shayh mosque, Muyi Muborak museum where famous UTHMAN Kuran manuscript is kept new Hasti Imom mosque and International Islamic research centre )+old neighbourhood
2. Charsu Bazar open market
4.Khoji Alhror Valiy mosque
5.Samarkand Darvoza shopping mall and the roof whre you can see old neighbourhoods from above
6. Nations Friendship castle with the mounument of Shomurodovlar who kept 14 children from different nations during world war 2
7. Alisher Navoi Ballet Theatre which was built by 200 japanese soliders
8. Broadway local artists, live music
9. Temirlane square
10. During lunch time we can visit famous Pilov centre. This place is famous mainly among locals.
11. Tashkent TV Tower and Victoms repressions memorial complex
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.