AMAZING VIEW to the CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS from GABALA
Duration: 9-10 hours
Pick-up time: 08:00 am
Pick-up / drop-off point: from your hotel in Baku
- This is a beautiful part of Azerbaijan with a rich and ancient history. Back in the days, this city (Kabbalah) was the capital of Caucasian Albania (an ancient state that used to exist on the territory of modern Azerbaijan) for 600 years. Up to the present time you can still see the ruins of the ancient city and the main gate of Caucasian Albania. There are a great number of historical and cultural monuments covering different eras in this region.
- During visit to Gabala guests will see Nohur Lake with beautiful landscape. Having excursion to Nidj Village – the place where people with ancient language and traditions are still living.
- Visit Chukhur Gabala - left from ancient times. This archaeological center is divided into three areas for its functionality and for reflecting historical periods: “Gala”, “Salbir” & “Chaggalli”.
- Also, guests will have opportunity to visit Tufandag Winter-Summer Ski Resort, where with cable car they will see panoramic view to Caucasus Mountains of Azerbaijan. Visiting Gabala Shooting Centre (optional) (archery, shooting a gun on the plates, shooting range).
- During lunch in a national restaurant guests will visit Khal-Khal waterfall which is located in Oguz region. It is calm and peaceful place to have a rest and enjoy the nature. Return to Baku.
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.