• Arrival in Astana. Meeting at the airport. Transfer to the Hotel. Check in at the hotel.
• Sightseeing tour in Astana. "Astana - the City of Peace" - the sightseeing tour along the new part and the old part of the city (right and left bank of the River Yessil) with visits to the main attractions. Visiting “Astana-Bayterek” monument. Astana Bayterek Monument is not only the main attraction of Astana but also one of the most significant symbols of Kazakhstan. Bayterek symbolizes the state that saved historical roots with a firm support and aspirations for the future prosperity.
• Visiting Hazrat Sultan mosque. Hazrat Sultan mosque, one of the largest mosque in Asia, occupies the area of 11 ha, able to house up to 10,000 people. The colossal building resembles an oriental palace, which construction involved over 1,500 builders, who created the most beautiful landmark of Astana.
• Visiting National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan- the largest museum in the country.
• Visiting EXPO-2017/ Nur Alem Pavilion. The architectural symbol of Astana EXPO-2017 is Nur Alem, the central element of the Exhibition Complex and the Museum of Future Energy. It is one of the world's largest spherical building with the diameter of 80 m and h of 100 m.
• After breakfast departure to Burabay National Park.
• In the middle of endless grass steppes of Kazakhstan Mother Nature has created a miracle - the generous hand throws around the scenic mountains and bizarre rocks, spreads a carpet of emerald pine and birch forests and flowering meadows, the cleanest lakes with clear blue water and babbling springs. People call this oasis "Pearl of Kazakhstan” and "Kazakhstani Switzerland". Burabay is the beautiful picturesque area at the foot of the beautiful Kokshetau mountains. National Park has more than 40 lakes including 14 large lakes (Shchuchye, Kotyrkol, Big and Small Chebache, Maybalyk lakes)
• Sightseeing tour around Burabay: Abylai Khan glade, walking to his throne, “Blue Bay”, visit center and Museum of Nature.
• Tansfer to Astana.
• Breakfast. Check out. Transfer to the airport.
Standard price for tour per person for a group of 1 people –738
Standard price for tour per person for a group of 2 people – $ 428
Standard price for tour per person for a group of 4 people – $ 340
Standard price for tour per person for a group of 6 people – $ 300
Standard price for tour per person for a group of 8 people – $ 277
Standard price for tour per person for a group of 10 people – $ 264
Standard tour price includes:
1. Transport and transfer services;
2. Meals (Day 2- Day 3)
3. A guide-interpreter/tour guide/accompanying services throughout the tour;
4. Entrance tickets to the excursion objects.
• Astana 3 nights, standard twin room in 4* hotel, breakfast included.
Tour price does NOT include:
2. Some extra activities in Burabay National Park and ethnocultural site – horse riding, boat riding, cycling, etc.
3. International flights.
4. Meals (Day 1, Day 4 )
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.