The main aim of the Azerbaijan Tour is to show you all the important and dazzling sites and buildings of Baku and to create a nice luxury image of the city in your minds.The best tours take you to the winding streets of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.The tour will be very helpful for you to plan your stay in Baku more effectively. If you don’t know what to do on your visit to our country, check out the program itinerary.
Program of the Tour ( for 2 Pax)
Day -1: Arrival in the airport + Baku City tour + Absheron Peninsula Tour
Arrival + meeting & greeting service in the airport
Transfer to your hotel
- Tours of the main Highlights of Baku Higland Park Baku Bay
Inner City ( Old City) Visiting Souvenir shops and local handicrafts
Bukhara & Multani Caravanserais
Miniature Books Museum
Complex of Shirvanshahs Palace Juma Mosque (XIX century)
Nizami Street (Tarqovi)
Baku Seaside Boulevard
- Little Venice
Heydar Cultural Center - outside taking photo
- Absheron Peninsula Tour - Ateshgah & Yanardag
Excursion to Ateshgah - Fire Temple
Departure from Atesgah Fire Temple to "Yanardag"
Departure from Yanardag to the hotel Overnight at the hotel in Baku
Day - 2: Shamakhi- Gabala - Baku Tour
- Breakfast at the Hotel
Drive to Gabala
Stopover in Shamakhi City Visiting Diri Baba Mousleum
Shamakhi Juma Mosque
Drive to Gabala Seven Beauties Waterfall Nohur Lake in Gabala
Tufandag Winter - Summer Mountain Complex
Short Break in Gabala Forest
Return back to Baku
Overnight at the Hotel in Baku
Day - 3: Transfer to airport
- Breakfast at the hotel
Check-out from the hotel
Transfer to the airport Departure
- Please note that accommodation and transfers are made on private basis.
- Please also note that prices are designed for 2 travellers per person. For more than 2 travellers, per-person price will be discounted.
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private Transportation (Sedan Car)
- Airport Transfers ( Arrival & Departure)
- Daily Breakfast in the hotel
- Overnight at the 4* Hotel in Baku ( 2 Nights, Standard Double Room)
- Taxi Fees to Seven Beauties Waterfall
- Entrance fees to ( Ateshgah - Fire Temple, Yanardag - Fire Mountain)
- Personal expenses
- Meals & Drinks
- Activities in Tufandag Winter - Summer Mountain Complex
- Flight Tickets &Visa
- Services not mentioned on the includes part
For a confirmed booking, a deposit of (10%) is required. Deposit is paid by credit card (secure payment via Stripe, no credit card fees). The remaining balance can be paid in cash upon start of the trip - unless Host & Traveler agree on different payment methods.
Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the booked service. The deposit (10%) is only refundable if the booking is canceled at least 30 days in advance.